30 Hour Funded Nursery Childcare Places
We still have Nursery places available for the 2022-23 academic year and I am delighted to announce that we will be offering 30 hour funded places to eligible families for the first time.
If you, a member of your family or friend have a child that turns four between September 22 and August 2023 then they qualify for at least 15 hours of childcare in our fantastic nursery. Please help us spread the word to anyone that you know that may be interested in a nursery place and see the school office for an application form.
To be eligible for an additional 15 hours per week of funded childcare to total 30 hours, Leicester City Council guidance outlines that you can usually get 30 hours funded childcare if you (and your partner, if you have one) are:
- in work - or getting parental leave, sick leave or annual leave
- each earning at least the National Minimum Wage or Living Wage for 16 hours a week - this is £142 if you’re over 23
You are not eligible if:
- your child doesn’t usually live with you
- either you or your partner has a taxable income over £100,000
- you are from outside the EEA and your UK residence card says you cannot access public funds
More information on 30 hour funded childcare can be found on the Leicester City Council Website: https://families.leicester.gov.uk/family-information/childcare/funded-early-education/30-hours-funded-childcare/
To apply for a place at our Nursery, please pick up an application from the school office or see me personally if you have any further questions about nursery places and the information outlined in this letter.