AdmissionsBack to Key Information
The number of places available is determined by the physical capacity of the school – the standard number for 2016-2017 is 30. The school follows the Local Authority admissions arrangements, a copy of which can be downloaded below.
Places will be allocated by the following admission Criteria in priority order:
- Children in the care of the local authority
- Children on the child protection register
- Children who live in the school’s priority (catchment) area
- Children with a sibling attending the same school
- Children with a statement of special educational need
Parents applying for a place will need to apply directly to the local authority via the website.
If you need to apply for a place during the school year, the application can be found here.
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be booked by phoning the school office and arranging a mutually convenient time.