At Woodstock Primary Academy, we are continually working hard to ensure the best outcomes for our pupils and our school uniform reflects the high expectations that we have for all.
We expect the children at Woodstock to wear:
· A white shirt or white polo shirt
· Black trousers or black skirt
· A jade green jumper or sweatshirt (preferably with the school logo)
· Girls are also permitted to wear a green checked dress with a jade green jumper or cardigan
- Plain black shoes or black trainers (trainers must be plain black with no white or coloured logos or soles)
Please ensure that your child/children are wearing the correct school uniform every day. If you need to obtain items of uniform, please contact the school office.