At Woodstock Primary Academy, we are continually working hard to ensure the best outcomes for our pupils and our school uniform reflects the high expectations that we have for all.
We expect the children at Woodstock to wear:
· A white shirt or white polo shirt
· Black trousers or black skirt
· A jade green jumper or sweatshirt (preferably with the school logo)
· Also permitted is a green checked dress with a jade green jumper or cardigan
- Plain black shoes or black trainers (trainers must be plain black with no white or coloured logos or soles)
For P.E we expect the children at Woodstock to wear:
- black shorts or black jogging bottoms
- a white t-shirt
- black trainers or plimsolls
During the winter months, children can also wear a black hoodie.
Furthermore, piercings present a hazard to both the wearer and other children when taking part in outdoor and sports activities. During PE, children are not permitted to wear jewellery, including piercings for this reason. Children will be asked to remove jewellery and piercings before PE lessons or advised to have them removed before school on PE days as teachers are not permitted to do this for them.
Please ensure that your child/children are wearing the correct school uniform every day. If you need to obtain items of uniform, please contact the school office.