Getting Early Help for your family
Are you worried about your child’s health, development or behaviour? Do you feel your family need support? At Woodstock we offer Early Help to support with such issues; this can come in many forms:
- Family support worker – available each day to offer general support including:
- Fill out forms & apply for school places
- Financial support
- Home visits
- Housing applications – letter of support
- Signposting to external agencies
- Behaviour management within the home
- Charity funding subsidised with food banks
The list above is just a number of ways we can help.
The aim of this support is to prevent any difficulties from getting worse. However, if this is the case you can make a request for an Early Help Assessment yourself or with the support of a professional such as a teacher, health professional or support worker.
At Woodstock, Mrs Pascale is available to support with this. During the assessment, you will be fully involved and listened to which will help find the right support at the right time that you, your child and family may need. For more information go to Early Help, call 0116 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.